La Masera

ERBALUCE DI CALUSO "MACARIA" DOCG 2018 LA MASERA

€15.90
Tax included

Rare wine from North Piedmont, mineral and fruity with barrique ageing

Typology: White

Grapes: Erbaluce

Alc: 13%

Serving temp: 12-14°

Format: 750 mL

Region: Piedmont








NEED A GIFT BAG?

Quantity

This very special Erbaluce is made in the hills around the Viverone lake with a very favourable micro-climate.
Thanks to the special care in the vineyard and in the harvest this wine is a great example of this rare variety.
90% of it will be aged in barrique (first and second use) and after 10 months put together with the remaining 10% that was fermented in steel.
The result is a classic, rich and well developed Erbaluce with herbal and fruit aromas balanced by a pleasant mineral touch.
It can be paired with a big amount of courses, from fish to vitel tonné, from fried food to sushi.

MACARIA